Stark Halloween Trunk or Treat
October 15 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
The Stark PFO will be hosting the first Julia A. Stark Trunk or Treat on Saturday, October 15 from 3-5pm.
What we need: Parents to volunteer to decorate a trunk.
Please help us make this family-friendly event memorable and fun for the kids by hosting a trunk!
To host a trunk at our Trunk or Treat event, volunteers and/or groups will need to provide:
- One vehicle (any type of vehicle will work)
- Decorations (Inspiration can be found here: https://www.pinterest.
- Please plan on bringing enough sealed candy, treats and/or goodies for up to 200 children. Attendance may vary.
- For the safety of our children, the parking lot will open at 2pm. All vehicles must be parked by 2:30pm and must stay until 5pm. Event promptly begins at 3pm and ends at 5pm.
- Costumes are highly encouraged!
- Rain date is October 16 from 3pm-5pm
If interested in hosting a trunk, please send a note to email@example.com